PLAYING THE MONEY GAME
your master plan: steps in financial planning
1. Gather Facts
2. Develop meaningful goals and objectives for the short term and the long term. Create a family mission statement. Know your family values.
3. Work from where you are now and design a plan for the future.
4. Use the team approach:
• You • Financial Planner • Attorney • Insurance Agent • Accountant • Tax Preparer • Trust Officer • Investment Advisor • Stock Broker
5. Implement the plan and take care of the details.
6. Periodically review and update the plan. Create
a Statement of Financial Position annually. Make note of your progress.
Are you growing your net
Next Financial Independence